Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When You Have Nothing Left

You have hope.

When you have nothing left, you have hope. I am suprised that even with so many days where I feel hopeless, I still have hope. Trying to work all these part time jobs, trying to get business taken care of, lots of set backs everyday, I still have hope.

I dream of a day life is normal again, I wish someone could wave a wand and bring me back 2 years. I completely take the blame for how things have turned out, I could have made better decisions and now I have to live with the realities of what has happened.

What am I greatful for today, HOPE.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Your post reminded me of something I recently wrote – Faith and Doubt walk side by side, draw from the power of both. This thought came as I was contemplating my ownership for my thoughts and feelings. It was also at the same time that I wrote, “I think I am fighting the movement to the next special place.”

    Then I move to my dad – he never gave up. As he was loosing his ability to walk for miles and grew fearful of walking in the street, he moved to laps in the driveway. Performing the laps over and over again, teaching me, never give up.

    So, thanks to some friends, I am grateful to know – my movement to the next place is just different. I am working to keep drawing from my soul that has yet to escape and trying not to be frightened where it takes me just because it is different or not part of my plan. My plan may not be the best.

    Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete