Sunday, December 27, 2009

POST XMAS BLUES

Well everyone, its that time of the year again, the post Christmas/holidays blues.
Yes, they have hit me. I cant beleive that a couple days have past since xmas eve and day.

I am so thankful for my family and the time we have had together. I am so happy that my brother is here and we are together. I am focused on these last few days and simply enjoying them. I am trying not to think of all the hard times of the last couple years and or whats ahead, Im trying to just be happy for family.

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. The holidays are a great time to enjoy. Forget the blues, just enjoy. You can't have good times without the blues as that's how we learn to enjoy the good times.

    Life gives us challenges as a gift to learn a lesson we need to understand and become a better person. They should be welcomed and embraced and absorbed so you can learn the lesson and move on. If you see it as negative, that's bad energy. It's a bit like a Buddhist outlook, there is no good or bad, just is, and how we react to what is going on! Peace, and I hope you have a great new year also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Troy and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete