Monday, December 14, 2009

The Loss Of Credibilty!

One of the greatest lessons of the last year has been that you can work for years and be respected and it can all be gone in one instant.

Anyone can say anything they want about you and most people love to believe the worst. So many love the sensational. I am still waiting on the person who hears the sensational and says, "hey maybe this person needs some help". I am amazed at that we dont do that enough.

I am so greatful for a girlfriend of mine who has been such a support for me. I know that I am a burden right now so I am thankful that in her busy life she takes the time out to see if I am ok, alive, breathing. She is amazing. I am greatful to CAT DAT, THANK YOU. There are days when I couldnt make it and she answered the phone.
Thank you.

Who are you greatful for????

No comments:

Post a Comment