Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Nite: When Do You Know What Rock Bottm Is?

Today I was wondering, when does one know, when rock bottom is?
I was thinking about people who have lost their jobs, homes or a loved one.
It always seems they get back up. I wonder if they ask themselves, if this is it?
Or do you just look forward and go on.

I went to the gym to try and keep mind in a positive place. At the gym I was reminded that I still have my health and even if I lost everything else, my health is most important. Even when feeling depressed, I know I can get up and go and try and do. I am greatful for my health today.

What are you greatful for?

1 comment:

  1. I am gratefull for lifetime friends. They are what really matters. I am sure you have several...count on them now!

    ReplyDelete