Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1: Big Fat Trainer

I finally decided to write this blog and get my ass in gear. It has been the roughest of years and it doenst seem to get better. As my check book disappeared, my ass got bigger and bigger. The stress of all that has happened has made me just get outta control with my eating and not able to get to the workouts as I used to.

Its is now Dec 1 and everyday since last Jan 1, I have said, im going back to working out hard and getting this body in order. For what my workouts used to be: THEY ARE NO LONGER. My daily fitness routine was always a way to get my head together and plan my day, but these last 2 years have somehow changed my ability to concentrate on just the workout.

So, I continue everyday to set the goal to get back to working out hard and get my body back in top shape so that my mind comes along.

Finally my first blog entry....yippie. Tell me what you are greatful for?
P.S. I spelled it greatful because grateful was used....:)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm greatful for quitting smoking 50 weeks ago. I'm on a weightloss path now, as I gained about 40lbs since I quit. Shame on me. I've lost 20 of that though, so only 20 more to go! Hoping it'll go by quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it girl. just take it day by day and if you fall off the horse get right back on, we will do it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear about your blog. Putting things in writing can be helpful. I think you can get yourself back to the gym. Motivating yourself can be a challenge, but just drive yourself to the gym. Don't rush in to any particular type of work out.

    There are many things I am greatful for, some are small, some are large, hard to say what it more important.

    ReplyDelete