Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Foregiveness

Well you have to forgive me.

I sometimes feel like we are punished over and over again for the mistakes we make.
I think we are often quick to judge and very slow to offer someone a helping hand. There are many people in the world who make mistakes who are good people. They
dont know how to handle the mistakes they made and they make it worse.

I think we should look at people and see them as the children they once were and wonder how did they get here? How did this happen to them? I think before we judge, we should say what can I do to offer a small bit of help.

I say tell them to forgive themselves and that you wish them well. That you are praying for them. I wish that in my tough times someone would have just said, let me buy you a cup of coffee. I would have been greatful for a cup of coffee.

What are you greatful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment