Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY

Today I have to be thankful for what I have not what I dont have.

No matter how hard the last years have been, how many changes I am going thru, or even how many times I have decided to give up. I decided in the middle of my moment of gray, I decided to think of those who have it worse.

My friends mom who just had a stroke, the homeless at my church every Sunday, the women in my fitness group who cant afford anything, jobless, etc. I know that I still have my friends, those praying for me, those thinking of me. I know that I still have my faith.

I have decided to say a prayer tonite about those who are truly suffering, even though I feel like I am suffering to, I KNOW Ill be ok, I hope they will be as well.

Thank you for thinking of me and reading. I am greatful and grateful!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment