Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its been Awhile

Well everyone its been awhile. I hope you are all doing well.
Ive had so much on my mind everyday, that Ive almost had a block to be able to write.

I am greatful in the last few weeks to make some new friends, to play Tennis again and to have my family close to me. The last 2 years havent been easy and as a truly religious person have tested my faith. I often ask God, not why me but why now? AS I wake up this Sunday morning, everything I once thought I had or what I knew is truly now gone, so I struggle with my faith and I struggle with what I believe. And the only thing that is a constant is my belief that somehow life has to get better. If you are struggling with something, an issue or a someone in your life, try to think about looking ahead and believing in that things will get better.

The one thing I would say to anyone struggling is that dont forget, people love you, even if you dont feel that in the worst of times, there is someone out there that loves you, believes in you and cares. Keep that thought in your mind.

Thank you for reading. Im thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment