Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Say YES!


How many of us say NO to everything?

As time has gone on I have found myself saying NO to lots of things but mostly to the usual things I used to do. I dont wanna go out with friends often, I dont wanna workout to much, I dont wanna go to the old movie theater, I dont, I dont, I dont.

Even though I have convinced myself that because I dont look a certain way or feel the same way Id rather be home. It is simply because I am lazy and afraid that things wont be as much fun as they were before. I keep thinking that it will be 1999 again and I will wake up from 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. But hell no that is not going to happen.

I often have clients who say NO, they dont wanna look silly in the gym or they are afraid to change their diet in the shame of impending failure. Well, I have come to a conclusion the last few months. I need to get out more, do more and get back to the land of the living. Stop loving my couch and all the safe things I do and just
do what I should be doing and need to be doing.

So I say to you, say YES! Try new things, meet new people, live life, get outside.

Today I am greatful to say YES!
What are you greatful for?


PS-if yiou dont know why its spelled greatful and grateful on my blog, you havent read older entries:)

No comments:

Post a Comment