Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Its Mothers Day and I wonder about all those mothers in the world who have lost their son or daughter. I cant imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I suppose there is a certain order to things and we get so side tracked when that order is shaken up.

I would hope that on a day like to day all those Mom's out there in the universe are able to achieve some semblence of happiness today through all the sadness and chaos. Through war, disease and other unspeakable events we lose our children and there doesnt seem anyway to console or make anyone feel better with such a bitter loss. But I hope and pray that today we all remember a Mom who has gone through this hell and is survinving. I know it takes a tremendous amount of faith and love to get through these kind of though times but I also know that with the of the people who are still in our lives we can get past any loss.

No I am not saying I have lost a child but we all have lost someone who we still miss tremendously so with that thought, I say a prayer today to all those Moms who are missing a loved one. God Bless.

What are you greatful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment