Thursday, May 12, 2011

For the Love of Money

Ok its official, the love of money has never really worked out for me.

Today I promised myself I would not use more than $10 however the recent gas crisis and prices have derailed my new FISCAL RESPONSIBILTY PLAN 2011. Yes thats right I am on a plan to save save save and save with nothing, but Im going to do it. However, those $10 went into getting about 2 gallons of gas for my car doesnt understand the conept my my FISCAL PLAN.

So what is the lesson in all this. That you can have best laid plans and sometimes you have to evaluate and change them and adjust to the economy..LOL. My new plan today is to stop at the Citgo giving away free coffee and go there for coffee and not pay of coffee and the Mcdonalds. Yes that is part of my new money plan. What am I greatful for today? My ridiculous sense of humor.

What are you greatful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment