Wednesday, February 10, 2010

THE POWER OF CHANGE

Today I grateful for the power of change. Understanding that time proven adage from the Bushist world, that nothing ever stays the same.

I have been hit with this over and over again. Things are gonna change and there is nothing you can do about it. As much as we try and hold on to something or someone, if it is time for this to be over, it is going to be over. I remember reading, Who Moved My Cheese by: Spencer Johnson, years ago, and it seems a lesson I can not seem live by. So, here it is again.

I am living proof that change will happen and if you are not accepting of it, you will be stuck on many level. I have been stuck, spiritually and physically for so long that today I vow to try harder at moving on.

I am grateful you are my friends.
What are you grateful for?

PS. pls remember grateful was taken b4..so I had to use GREATFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment