Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I WOKE UP

Todays I have to say that I have found it hard to write about anything.
Then I remembered the dream I had last night. I dreamed that a friend moved away.
In the dream I was sad that my friend was moving and as the dream went on, I saw all of my other friends with him in his new place and I was still here, in the same place.

My dream woke me up and I was sad, then I remembered that I have not been friends with these people in a long time and that I havent seen them in years. I wonder why I dreamed this and realized that I miss these friendships but I promised myself to move forward and understand that new people will come into my life.

I am greatful for the ability and wisdom to understand and be bitter.
What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment