Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wheres The Road?

Often there are days in the last couple years where I ask myself, wheres my faith?
I was a kid raised very religious and with lots of faith. I always knew that the faith gave me strength.

Wheres that strength thru faith right now? I never realized I was so fragile. I never knew I could lose my faith so easily. As I navigate days like this, I keep thinking that everything will be ok. Why is it that I cant stick to that thought.

As my faith is tested, I can only look to my young brother, I know I cant give up. I wanna see him graduate, go to college, have a family etc. I have to will myself to keep going/moving. I just cant give up.

I dont know what im greatful for, but I thank you for reading.
What are you greatful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment