Friday, July 1, 2011

Drinking and Driving

Did you ever realize that almost all of us drink alcohol and drive???

Well heres something maybe you didnt know, that you can take a cab and not kill
someone of yourself. Yes, its true, take a cab when drunk and yellow cab is free.
Wow, isnt that better than, losing you license, your car, your job and your freedom!

I have to say that I am greatful that I have never gotten pulled over after happy hour, not that I drink often, but yes every once in a while your favorite personal trainer does like Bethanny frankels margarita..LOL.

Well I bring this tidbit to you because it is a big party weekend and I am attempting not drink, text or talk on my phone and drive. Basically I will be the person sitting on the side of the road, texting, phoning and being honked at.

Be greatful that you still have all your priveldges in life. I know that my freedom is very valuable and I am greatful that God has been with me when I have been careless.

God Bless.

What are you Greatful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment