Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strange Revelations

Strange revelations.
After an interesting conversation with a family member last night, I am left wondering if everything we see, is simply seen the way we want to see it?

I thought for the last decade that I was doing something worthwhile and rewarding.I fervently believed that the decisions I made were the right ones for me and for my family. I even thought that I had a purpose for making the decisions I made. Today i wonder if maybe I saw it wrong.

I have had 24 hours to review my revelations and I more and more convinced that you cant have regrets for the decisions you make but life always lets you know when its time to move on. Even though I feel extremely disappointed and hurt, I am going to hold on to what I believe was the right decision, but I also know this chapter is over and its time to move on.

What am I grateful for? The ability to love unconditionally and to know when that love is not enough.

Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment